Wichita Chiropractor Dr. Barbara Quadlander
It is all about staying healthy! Chiropractic care is wonderful for aches and pains but helping someone maintain their health with gentle adjustments and acupuncture is becoming more of a passion for me. Adjustments will take the pressure off of a spinal nerve so that messages to and from the brain will zip through the nervous system to every cell in the body more efficiently.
- Cleveland Chiropractic College graduate, Magna Cum Laude, 1993.
- B.S., Medical Technology and Microbiology, KSU, with 12 years of experience in hospitals and clinics.
- Fellow, Acupuncture Society of America, 2004.
- Kansas Chiropractic Association, American Chiropractic Association.
- Genesis Health Club Yoga Instructor since 2009, RYT 200.
Thank you for visiting our site! We look forward to meeting with you and learning how we may be of service to you. Give our Wichita chiropractic office a call or email us using the link below and let’s arrange a time to explore your options.